Thursday, November 8, 2012

Frankenstein Joins HuRTS

Back down for my 2nd swim of the week this morning and decided on doing 4 reps of 500 metre efforts, felt surprisingly good early on and touched the wall in 8.41 managing to hold sub 1.45/100s which although doesn't sound fast is pretty good to me.
Even happier when i stopped the clock at 8.33 for the second that then gave me the confidence to set myself up for the second half of the set. Just managed to hold the next two reps to under 8.45 so was very happy with that for the morning.
Times were ; 8.41, 8.33, 8.42, 8.44
finished off then with a few drills and a cool down for 2.4ks for the day.

Will continue to stay of my feet for the weekend and try to get back running (easy) next week, and hopefully the hamstring is on the mend. Looks like i will sit out JP Morgan now though as i don't want to aggravate it before Thailand and in truth the Corporate run is not a priority for me at this stage.

Many thanks for some of the comments posted on the BLOG - some less complementary then others, but hey .... I am happy for anyone to post and have there right to reply. I certainly give out plenty and contrary to what some Angry people may say i can certainly take it back.
Had to laugh at Anon's post that i looked like Frankenstein with my aero hat that i wear, and then to cap it all i get 'The Master' sending in photos below that remind me of 'Wallace' , did think he went a little far though when he suggested i should join the "Klu Klux Klan as i would look far better with a Hood over my bonce :)



Out with Kanser last night to see one of these bands he is always raving on about -  this was one with a difference mind as it was  a Muslim tribute band  ! "Bomb jovi " they were brilliant and the last track "living on a prayer mat " almost brought the house down !
think I'll stick with Rick Astley in future :)

Train well and have a great weekend
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment