Friday, February 8, 2013

Ronan's Defence

After the Lance big story number one lady Oprah wasted no time overnight getting to the heart of the big Aussie/Irish Revelation. And here is an extract that hit the  TRASH desk late afternoon
(many thanks for Ronan on his honesty and providing )



My Oprah moment.....

So, this has been getting a bit of coverage over the last few days .....

I have no choice, but to tell the truth.

http://timmylindop.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/a-little-extra-with-dumb-dumber.html?m=1

Oprah: Did you, during the 2012 season train and race with colour in your hair?
Ronan: Yes

Oprah: Did you race the 2012Gold coast marathon and 2012 Noosa triathlon with colour in your hair.
Ronan: yes

Oprah: have you, on many occasions spent more time at the hairdresser than most women.
Ronan: yes

Oprah: can you tell me about the types of colours you use:
Ronan: American crew, loreal
Oprah: just for men?
Ronan: no never, always at the hairdresser.

Oprah: can you tell me a bit about how did it started?
Ronan: it started with just a bit of colour at the sides to hide some of the gray hair. It then became this big lie that was out of control.

Oprah: did you gain advantage?
Ronan: sure, when contract renewal time rolled around at work I might have looked a bit younger.
I'm not going to name names, but it's the great unspoken about amongst men.

Oprah: I'm going to show you a picture from 2012.
Ronan: I don't even recognise that guy. He's an ass.

Oprah: How are your family?
Ronan: The hardest part was telling Oscar. He was standing up for me. The other kids at childcare were saying "your dad puts colour in his hair". Oscar would stand up and say "no he doesn't".
I had to tell Oscar to stop defending me.

Oprah: What about your friends and training partners.
Ronan: it's ok for the guys with black hair. They will be back to normal in six months. Nobody will remember or even notices.
I had fair hair. This is a life sentence for me.

Oprah: What about the people who believed in you?
Ronan: there are some people who I will never get back. That's ok. I'm going to try and get around to all my friends and try to say sorry.

Oprah: What about Niamh?
Ronan: Niamh's been great. She said she will support me this year if I go back to the way I was.

3 comments:

  1. Timmy,

    Can you publish a few more posts please so mine moves down the page and out of sight :)

    Ronan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to Ronan, but until i get a photo of one David Kane winning the monthly weigh in at Weightwatches you will have to remain headline news.
    C'mon Ronan, you know you want to - Kanser was quick to 'throw you under the bus' with your news. A little envelope will be fine we dont even need to know WHO sent it :)

    ReplyDelete