Sunday, June 16, 2013

More of the Same.

Determined to get out again and log a few ks so decided to basically repeat the Saturday session minus the final 4ks. Worked the regular 10k Saturday loop in 44.45 (4.28s) then picked the pace up for the final 4ks. A little tougher then on the weekend with the guys and was struggling to hold 4 min ks coming in on 16.08 (4.02s)
Happy enough with that though and felt as if I was moving OK for 14ks in just over 61 minutes average pace being 4.22.
Had a client about an hour after so was forced to do another 7ks with her, more of a cool down but still it meant 21ks for the day. Slowly on the way back and you can tell 'young Frankie Dearn' I'm coming to get him at the next Striders 10k race in July:)

Missed the lunchtime swim with the guys as work commitments meant I was struggling to get there for start - looks like I'll have to find time tomorrow now.

Anyone seen or heard from the Chairman Tommy H? Only he hasn't updated his "Times' like blog for the past 4 days - I know he's been hitting the drink a bit too much lately and I left him in a bit of a state on Saturday evening, ( I do hope he’s OK). He might be in super form on the race track but i think he needs to lift his game somewhat before the inaugural trip to Berlin come September :)

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment