Wednesday, July 31, 2013

More Miles and Bending Over Backwards

Out with clients for the first 8ks this morning on there tempo session in the pouring rain that saw me running anywhere between 4.15ks through to 5.20s before going on for a further 8ks at a more even pace to record 16ks for the day. Nothing special but was keen to back up after last nights time trial so was pleased to get that out the way on a shocker of a  morning.
It was then back to the 90 minute yoga session that really stuffs me, there are a one or two moves that are nearly impossible and in fact make me go all light headed and in need of the lateral horizontal position for a good 5 minutes – its pathetic really but I’m sure its doing me good.
After I did my core workout on the Monday I was struggling even to walk yesterday as my abs were so sore,

Will be back out tomorrow with the boys for the best and original session that is the 1.2k reps although Mikey has once again changed the starting position so that it’s now even HARDER, with a nasty hill on the final 200 metres of the 1st, 3rd and 5th rep.

Cheers


Enda on his way to last nights 5k time trial

No comments:

Post a Comment