Friday, January 17, 2014

Saturday Sweatbox

What a hot morning that was for today’s 11ks around the park, just did a very easy 5ks first up at 4.32 pace then decided to pick it up and do the regular 6k Woollahra Hill loop that I do. Was working OK for the first 4ks at 4.12s then saw the pace drop down to 4.18s as I felt I was carrying a piano on my back up the 700m hill. Managed to bring it back down a little for the last k to average out 4.13s in just over 25 minutes overall
Bloody soaked in sweat at the end and it certainly wasn't the easy session I thought it was going to be and already dreading the longer 20ks in the morning - just hope its a little cooler at 7am in the morning.

No Kanser or Enda around tomorrow , but i have sent an SOS out to Tommy Highnam to join us so hopefully he can make the journey over to keep us company to pass the time?

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment