Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Midweek Meander

Just cruised around the park for an easy 10ks all up , bumped into the BRAT Hard men half way that included PLOD, Aaron ‘Cookie’ Cook, Enda and some other poor English lad that had to endure their trash talk (poor lad).  Easy pace although was keen to pick it up at one stage when Enda starting going on (yet again) that he still thinks he can turn the Chairman over in C2S…….. I think he’s getting obsessed.
Bumped into the real Irish #1 towards the end of the run though – Robbie Neal who was putting the effort in, just returning from covering the City to Surf course, so watch out for him come the big day. Got chatting and may even do a session with him tomorrow.

Disclaimer.  Please note in yesterdays blog I wrote that with C.Ts party this week that I may go around to Enda’s to get fitted out although I felt that he may still be living in the 50s and not the 70s. This was NOT my throwaway line it was in fact Enda’s attempt at humor and he was upset that I am stealing his material.
So I do apologize for the error of my ways, (didn’t think it that funny anyway ) J

Back out tomorrow but as I say it may be with Irelands #1

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment