Thursday, October 23, 2014

Back at the A.B.C for more Swimming.

Stunning day to head into town for a swim to finish off the week, Big crowd as well with Coach Walker, Brendan, Taffy, Crossy, Bi champ Angus, MrAce with all his toys a couple of other new guys,  and the return of the original Hardman from Kona J.C
Set was 1 x 500, 4 x 200, 1 x 300 and 3 x 100.
Already felt tired before the start and basically I just sat on either Taffy or Brendan’s feet for the duration, until the last 100m then I pushed up and sat on Crossy lad to come home in 1.34
Good week done with training and happy with the way I have recovered.
Talking to Tom last night and have already locked in next week’s Striders 10k at Lane Cove but he also mentioned that I should also give the 5k T/T ago that they have penciled in for Wednesday, so I may have a look at that.

Big weekend in the footy once more, Stoke have a tough one – away to Southampton who smashed 8 past Sunderland last Saturday , who in turn beat us by 3 the previous week. So with that logic I’m going to take the draw.
Timmy’s Tip; Southampton  2 vs. Stoke 2

Have a good weekend
Train well and stay safe
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment