Wednesday, June 10, 2015

McKay Oval 10 x 400s (rolling every 2 mins)

Despite calling for a change in session with the team I still wasn’t able to make it down to Rushcutters today as too busy racing around before I depart tomorrow.
I did however find time to squeeze in 20 minutes at Centennial Park for the 10 x 400s on McKay Oval, Struggled to get into it but wanted to keep them all consistent at least. Times were a little down, but running solo and with little enthusiasm knowing I was in holiday mode, I was more than happy to average around 75 -76s throughout.
Times were: 74, 76, 75, 75, 76, 75, 76, 75, 76, 74

That’s me done now again for another 11 days – will take my ‘Mikey well earned break’ and hopefully I can return fully refreshed and charged up for a bigger and better 2nd half to the year.

Good luck to all those racing on the weekend – I will be keeping a keen eye over results whilst I’m on the beach supping cocktails.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment