Sunday, January 8, 2017

Monday Swim but where is Crossy Lad?

Stunning day in Sydney but despite the warmer weather it wasn't enough to coax Crossy Lad out from his winter slumber that meant I had to go solo down at PAP.
Like the running the swimming has suffered over the festive period so was keen to get a proper set done even if it wasn't speedy. Just tipped away at it knocking out 4,3,2 and 100s until I'd done 2.5ks all up.
Felt great once done and dried off in the sun catching up on the English footy news.

Back out tomorrow for running and will aim to do some speed work, wonder if it will be warm enough to get Crossy back for his first session in 2017?

Big News, I've just celebrated 7 days ..... NO drinking, I'm on a roll. Nearly bloody killed me yesterday though not going out for my regular Sunday session.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment