Monday, March 13, 2017

Crook Neck with McKay 400s

Woke on Monday to a crook neck that restricted my movements and prevented a lunchtime swim. Not much better on Tuesday morning but seeing as I was already in the park and done 7ks warm up (slow) I decided to stay on and work on McKay Oval to knock out some 400s.
Wasn't in the mood to be honest with enthusiasm very low and it certainly showed in the times as I battled my way through the 10x reps working off a rolling 2 mins.  First one in 75 and it turned out to be my fastest, at one point was thinking of walking for coffee on completion of the 6th.
Only saving grace on this session was that it was all done in under 20 minutes.
Times for the morning. 75, 78, 78, 79, 78, 78, 78, 79, 78, 77
Took my sore and battered body off for a much needed coffee and Turkish toast once done.

I notice someone has been posting on the blog as anonymous questioning my recent times from the weekend ???? Mmmmmm - very strange that. I love the banter and slagging that goes around and welcome ALL comments ( positive & negative) but if you are going to post then please please don't be gutless and put your name to it. Many thanks

Back out tomorrow, think we have a swim set lined up with old mate Crossy Lad getting his nemesis Deano Degan to join us, should be interesting ?

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Timmy this is the first sign that the blog is almost ready for publishing....keep up the 3 T's especially the third T zeroing in on Mr Stankard.

    your follower from Singapore

    Italian Stallion

    P.S ask Tom to start updating his again it's nice to read his blog on the way through to yours.

    ReplyDelete