Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Cremorne Point 13.5Ks

Into the city for a midweek run and met a small team for a trek over to the lower North Shore harbourside suburb of Cremorne Point.
Not done this run since the days of HuRTS legend Tucks back in the day and I had forgotten how hilly this route was. Pretty easy pace heading out over the bridge collecting Skippy and good old Razor Wareham along the way. Enjoyed a chat with Ray who I've not seen for the best part of the year due to injuries that took my mind of some of the hills around Kirribilli.
Despite the easier pace I was still feeling it and was happy to get back over the bridge and up Macquarie St before Renee told me we were all good for 13.5ks for the day.
65 minutes all up for the run, and with the 8 Ks this morning I was more than happy with the days work that saw another 20 plus added to the ledger.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment